Executive Assistant at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 29, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0’s CRO and their Senior Leadership Team work in a dynamic, remote and global environment. This creates challenging scenarios that require support around agendas, travel, events, etc. In this context, Auth0 is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate will possess the ability to multitask, make smart and timely decisions with limited guidance, have strong attention to detail, and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround. You will be highly self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative, a sense of humor, and will possess the ability to anticipate needs and be a driving force in keeping the executive team organized.
The preferred location for this role is in our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
What You Will Do:
- Advocate for efficient use of the CRO’s time by owning and managing the CRO’s calendar, expenses, travel, attendance to events, etc.
- Manage calendaring for the Revenue Leadership team.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Assist in executive meeting planning and any preparation work needed, i.e., logistics, drafting agendas, compiling presentation slides, and broader communications across multiple time zones and countries
- Assist (with different degrees of support) the rest of the Revenue Leadership team in Auth0, with travel, expenses, calendars and events
- May assist or own the coordination of major departmental meetings and/or events
What You Bring
- 5+ years experience in a support or coordinator role
- 2+ years of experience supporting executives, preferably multiple executives at once, in a fast-paced high tech and/or start-up-like environment
- Comfortable working with Cloud tools like Zoom, G Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Forms, Slides), and Slack
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a global company environment is a plus!
- Comfortable with ambiguity; ability to exercise quick judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- You can capably manage travel arrangements, complex calendars, executive planning sessions, executive expense reports, and generally be able to create order out of chaos
- You can effectively prioritize numerous requests and incoming information and be able to turn on a dime frequentlyProactive problem-solver who anticipates and addresses problems before they arise
- Ability to multitask, work independently, set priorities, and work under pressure while maintaining quality.
- Doesn't mind last minute changes and can respond to needs quickly without getting frazzled.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with different personalities
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.