Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is looking for an inventive Executive Assistant to join our team. Reporting to and supporting the EVP, North America, you will contribute to the success of a fast-growing startup by organizing for productivity and providing seamless support.
What You'll Do
- Manage complex calendars, schedule and prioritize meetings
- Develop an understanding of priorities and manage executive's time in a way that promotes productivity and efficiency
- Organize and prioritize time-sensitive, confidential information to ensure action required is addressed
- Manage coordination and submission of expense reports, invoices, and POs
- Track and promote completion of important deliverables, follow up on outstanding items
Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience managing complex calendars
- Alignment to our mission and values
- You empathize with others and overcome challenges by assuming best intentions and engaging direct communication
- Experience working with senior management and collaborating across departments, up to and including c-level executives
- You have event planning experience
- Experienced track record of being successful in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- You handle confidential information with discretion and sound judgment
- You have strong working knowledge of contemporary collaboration and productivity tools - Google suite of products, Slack, Box - in addition to Microsoft Office
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer