You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Nintex is adding an Executive Administrator to our team! You will support our Chief Legal Officer, our Chief Finance Officer, and other senior leadership.
Your contribution will be:
You will provide professional support services to the Executive team to include: calendar management, report preparation, analysis, projects, events/meeting coordination and travel organization/accommodation as needed. Working at a very senior level, you will be trusted with highly confidential information and a professional and confidential approach is imperative.
You will be responsible for overseeing the facilities management of both the Irvine, CA and Bellevue, WA offices. This involves vendor management, office inventory management, building maintenance, employee onboarding (desk assignment), etc.
This role also manages the position of Office Manager who will assist in the building maintenance, package handling, setting the tone of the office for all who visit, and managing the internal event calendar.
To be successful we think you need:
- 1-3 years supporting C-level executive staff in a similar growth environment, technology industry and global experience preferred
- Very strong and highly accurate communication skills (written and oral) including experience communicating with Executives, Board of Directors, Customers and Prospects
- Experience with MS Office Suite, MS Exchange and other online environments
- Precision and accuracy in scheduling and travel
- Team oriented approach with Company
- Previous people management is highly preferred
- Can-do, proactive, and nurturing attitude
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.