At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role & Impact
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with our CEO. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, growing organization. This person has a proven history of high performance and sustainable high intensity supporting C-Level Executive teams. At 98point6, you will always be thinking 3-5 steps ahead, using superior attention to detail, in order to help our CEO function at the highest possible level in a scaling organization.
- Be the right hand to the CEO
- Manage multiple complex calendars for the CEO and executive team; schedule and coordinate meetings
- Attend key meetings in order to track and help drive completion of deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison to the CEO’s direct reports including scheduling and tracking 1:1s
- Manage domestic and international travel for the CEO and executive team
- Schedule and plan Board of Director & Medical Advisory Board Meetings
- Ad Hoc Projects as needed
- 10+ years’ experience providing Executive Assistant support for C level executives
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, preferred
- Must be prepared to mirror the hours of the CEO
- Advanced experience scheduling across multiple calendars
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
- Grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment and sound business acumen
- Outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.