- Represent and manage CEO’s email, calendar, and agenda in line with business priorities.
- Book professional travel, manage expenses and facilitate all communications related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, and other events.
- Coordinate lunches and dinners with senior leadership, key customers and partners, and other constituents.
- Coordination ownership of off-sites, social events, board meetings, company planning, and other company-wide and departmental events.
- Create, maintain, and/or design presentations both internal and external, as well as draft and proofread written communications.
- Understand the role will support a variety of special projects and miscellaneous company operational needs. Ranging from ensuring the CEO eats a healthy lunch to ordering office supplies. As well as, assisting with vendor management, and organizing contracts and documentation, responding to social media requests, categorizing survey feedback, and other administrative duties.
- Help set and track agendas for given meetings. Assist with note-taking and/or action items to document the decisions made in meetings.
- Support other senior leaders in the organization as needed with a variety of tasks.
- Minimum 3 years in an administrative role. An additional 1-2 years in an Executive or Admin Assistant role that supported C-level executives in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detailed-oriented and organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Willingness and aptitude to take on a variety of miscellaneous projects.
- Patient and reliable with a strong sense of discretion and professionalism.
- Proven experience with handling confidential company information.
- Strong ownership and ability to take on new tasks with little guidance or oversight.
- Possesses a growth mindset with the desire to take on new responsibilities and processes as the company evolves. Ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Mastery of G Suite and other office software.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.