Experienced Customer Support Specialist
Are you an experienced support person looking to make a real difference in people’s lives? As a Customer Support Specialist, you are the voice of Navigating Cancer, responsible for helping our customers (Oncology medical practices) and their patients have the best experience possible with our healthcare solutions. This position is Full-time & Salary DOE.
- Primary customer contact for the company.
- Manage a high call volume. Comfortable calling clinic staff and patients of all ages as they navigate our software.
- Provide account management and technical support along with exceptional customer service, professionally represent the company when interacting with both medical clinics and patients.
- Complete and maintain all required data entry, records and documents.
- Deliver consistently high customer satisfaction
- Manage email appropriately, responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Use our knowledge-base, team members and job tools to quickly and precisely resolve client issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experienced. You have at least 3 years of customer service experience, preferably in medical or SaaS field
- Problem Solver. Ability to think on your feet. You love tackling a challenge and finding the best solution for everyone involved·
- Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Google Solutions & Microsoft Office products
- Detail oriented and proficient in multi-tasking, juggling email and phone support, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capacity to work as a team and independently.
- Proficiency using Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Spanish language a plus.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Come join our team and enjoy a supportive and casual work environment in downtown Seattle, 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees, Paid Time Off, company paid $50/month towards bus or parking costs, office snacks, and the community of some amazing co-workers.
How you should apply:
1. Submit a resume
2. Include a brief cover letter explaining:
a.) why you want to work for Navigating Cancer
b.) Two customer service skills that you think would make you a great asset to our team
c.) If you would be available to work 7am- 4pm
Read Full Job Description