Facilities Manager at Smartsheet
Smartsheet is looking for a Facilities Manager to support to the growing team at Smartsheet. The successful candidate will be responsible for ongoing facility management of two Bellevue locations, and must be exceedingly well organized and embrace the challenges of supporting diverse people and teams. This position requires the ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and effective while maintaining a high level of service. This position is based in Bellevue, WA and reports to the Director of Real Estate and Facilities.
- Proactively manage facility repair, maintenance, and daily operations for 150,000+ RSF of corporate office space.
- Manage program and project workflows, effectively delegating responsibilities, and ensuring on time delivery.
- Partner with the building management on facility repair and maintenance activities, janitorial services, building operations, and other activities.
- Develop effective relationships with vendors to ensure that quality pricing and work is completed on time and within budget.
- Participate in, manage, and coordinate office moves with business stakeholders, limiting the impact to employees while managing business needs.
- Participate in, manage, and coordinate new hire activities, including furniture and equipment preparation, delivering a high-quality first day experience to new employees.
- Maintain timely, positive and professional communication with stakeholders and employees at all times.
- Manage food and beverage, safety, and security programs and vendors.
- Ensure facility cleanliness, appearances and functionality, including common areas such as lobbies, conference rooms, and kitchens.
- Partner with IT, office operations, and HR teams to deliver a world-class employee experience.
- Build and effectively lead an exceptional facilities team; ensure that they are technically strong, provide an excellent level of service to employees, and are capable of delivering results on time and with quality.
- Foster the development of talent, ensuring ongoing skill and career development for team members.
- Be a Smartsheet cultural ambassador by demonstrating and championing the core Smartsheet values.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in facilities management
- 3+ years of experience managing people
- Flexibility with work schedule as needed to accommodate the needs of the business and team
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, and gather and analyze information skillfully
- Exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, decision-making ability, and follow through
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with individuals inside and outside Smartsheet in a way consistent with our values and commitment to service
- Ability to move throughout the facility (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.