Front Desk, Studio Administrator (Contract to Hire)
We’re all in at DoubleDown. Are you?
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join the DoubleDown team as our Front Desk, Studio Administrator. You will be the face of DoubleDown and provide administrative support to our Operations and HR Teams.
Roll the dice
We're DoubleDown Interactive, a talented team of approximately 150 Software Engineers, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, Marketers, Analytical Experts, and more. Located in Seattle’s International District, we create fun, authentic casino-style entertainment via free-to-play social and mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. As a leader in the social casino space, we continue to revolutionize through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly todeliver exciting online game experiences to casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike!
What you should bring to the table
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in supporting others, ideally from the front desk.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on attention to the details
- Mastery of getting the particulars right the first time.
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment and a master at handling change.
- Knowing when to follow-up; taking initiative while following department processes
- Self-motivated and able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong teamwork capabilities including collaboration.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization.
- Advance skills utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Exhibit a pleasant in person and phone personality.
Winning the jackpot
In this role, you will be the face of DoubleDown and be able to develop great relationships with all employees as well as our vendors, guests and candidates. Throughout your first year, you will become proficient with supporting our Studio Operations and HR teams by becoming a superstar organizer and assisting with our annual and pop up events as well as keeping the gate secure and making sure the Studio is clean, neat and well stocked. As if that wasn’t enough, in your free time, you will also contribute to special projects and supporting an excellent employee experience for all.
Placing your best bet - the responsibilities
- Greeting and assisting visitors, vendors and guests.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Stocking and cleaning of front desk and nearby perimeter.
- Manage our security badge program and be the subject matter expert on our system.
- Audit monthly fitness center member report and manage building activation and deactivation of badges.
- Enter monthly purchase orders for Studio Operations and HR ensuring accuracy.
- Assist employees with enrollment in our Massage and Yoga programs.
- Enter work tickets for building management about maintenance of our space.
- Work closely with our Studio Operations team as a support for company events.
- Keep project plans as well as other data resources up to date.
- Monitor Studio Operations ticketing system for assigned tasks and keep them up to date.
- Performing other administrative duties for Studio Operations and HR as needed.
- Reserve hotel workspace for visitors.
Cashing in on the comps
- It’s a gaming company, so take a gaming break and get to know your coworkers with a little competitive fun! Square off over ping pong, foosball, or pinball in our arcade. Like console games? Challenge your coworkers to a gaming break. You’ll find plenty of takers for a tabletop gaming session, too!
- Need to relax? Get a massage or enjoy a yoga session right here in the studio! After all, who wants to work without a massage?
- Hungry? Head to one of our two kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- You’ll never want to take the day off on Wednesdays, when we even provide a gourmet breakfast.
- Want to go out to lunch sometimes, too? Our International District location is perfectly situated near a variety of excellent restaurants.
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer– we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age with the ability to successfully pass a security criminal background investigation.
DoubleDown partners with E-Verify, an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.