Front Office Coordinator at Smartsheet
Smartsheet is looking for an authentic, positive, and flexible Front Office Coordinator to greet visitors, vendors, and job candidates while providing administrative support to the growing team at Smartsheet.
We’re looking for candidates who are entrepreneurial in spirit, curious in nature, and truly excited about joining our fast-growing company.
The successful candidate will be adaptable and supportive within a fast-paced environment. Professional communication and organization skills are critical. An independent, driven individual will thrive in this position. This essential role is part of the People and Culture Team and will report directly to the Office Manager in our Bellevue, WA Office.
- Greet guests at the front desk and assist them with the sign in process utilizing Envoy
- Create a friendly, comfortable, and welcoming atmosphere
- Maintain the cleanliness of the reception area and attached conference rooms at all times
- Provide an outstanding interview experience for Smartsheet candidates
- Manage general email correspondence
- Assist with employee inquiries and requests through the HappyFox dashboard
- Manage access card needs with the building and IT
- Be a knowledgeable and helpful resource for our employee base and direct team, providing an outstanding employee experience in all interactions
- Manage outgoing/incoming mail and parcels, including daily mail retrieval from the mailroom
- Review calendars daily and solve for conflicts
- Provide assistance for last minute meeting requests
- Help coordinate/facilitate onboarding, creating a positive first impression for new employees
- General office/team support as needed
- 2+ years of relevant administrative/professional experience
- A proven passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to interact at all levels with internal and external clients in a professional, thoughtful manner
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and provide high-level of accuracy
- Ability to work well both as member of a team and independently
- Proactive, self-starter, needing little direction
- 4 year degree preferred
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule depending on needs of office/team
- Superior skills with Google Apps + Google Drive, specifically with Google Calendar
- Mac OS proficiency
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.