General Manager- Seattle
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
To date, FlyHomes has focused its efforts on changing the way people buy homes, quickly becoming one of the top real estate companies on the West Coast. You will not only be on the front line of changing an industry, as the General Manager, you will be the tip of the spear. Your role will be to manage and expand FlyHomes real estate capabilities, build out the Seattle team and client base for the company and define the future of real estate for the Greater Seattle Area marketplace. This will be a high visibility role with huge potential. It will be fun, rewarding and very challenging. Are you a visionary looking to drive change? If so, this may be just the job for you.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Build out FlyHomes strategy for buying homes in the Seattle area
- Develop and execute a scalable strategy to support clients in the new marketplace
- Build out a team and culture dedicated to operational excellence
- Establish operational, business, and client-focused activities that allow the marketplace to aggressively scale
- Identify and solve problems on behalf of our team members, clients and the company
- Build out repeatable and scalable buying capabilities
- Constantly communicate with clients and proactively answer their questions
- Work with the FlyHomes operations and marketing teams to drive awareness of our buying capabilities
- Hire and develop an operations team to support the home buying process, from home tours, inspections, all the way through closing.
- Uncover new-to-industry ideas and work with leadership to define new programs
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Business combined with a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- 4- 7 years experience, preferably leading teams of 10+ people across levels
- Inquisitive, smart and energetic visionary
- Unparalleled grit and love for taking on the difficult
- Phenomenal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and find the right path forward
- Amazing organization and prioritization skills
- Deep understanding of metrics, reporting and analytics
- Unparalleled business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- The executive presence that instills confidence in leadership and the team
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs (Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S