Global Head of Customer Success Program Impact Team at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Customer Success team at Qualtrics is responsible for renewing and expanding Qualtrics’ global base of existing customers. We have an industry-leading renewal rate already, and a rapid rate of growth in our business--bringing more customers into our book of business every day. We have an incredible foundation, and our next opportunity is to continue to enhance the ways in which we help our customers realize full business value from our solution. We must now teach our 200+ person global organization to identify opportunities for our customers to have greater impact using Qualtrics’ product; communicate that opportunity to customers in a simple, customized way; and develop a pragmatic plan to realize that value for our customers. Success requires each of our CSMs and managers to build new skills--first in the Americas and then scaling that effort globally.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for building those skills in our organization by engaging with each account team, helping them to turbo-charge their customers’ Qualtrics programs to be XM leaders in their respective industries. You will report to and work directly with the Head of Customer Success in the Americas, and will lead a team of consultants and others to help provide ground-level support to accounts. This is the single most important transformational theme we have in front of us within Customer Success, and is yours to drive--both in how we execute this initiative within our teams, and in how we shape our organization’s talent bench (and your role in it) for years to come.
A Day in the Life
- Lead our efforts to strengthen the capability in our Customer Success team globally to identify and drive business value on behalf of our customers, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success for the Americas
- Work with individual account teams and CSMs throughout the Americas to shape the impact aspiration for each account and translate that aspiration to account-specific roadmaps, communications, and value-added conversations--starting with our largest and most strategic accounts to build the playbook
- Lead a team of TSCs and others to provide on-the-ground assistance to customers and to account teams
- With the playbook in hand, work side by side with each manager in the Americas to build their capabilities directly and to help them develop their teams--scaling the effort across the Americas org and then globally
- Partner with the Office of the CEO (executive engagement office) to establish a new gold standard for customer engagement
- Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Professional Services to bring the “best of Qualtrics” into that bar-raising customer engagement standard
- As a key leader in the Customer Success organization, help to guide and mature our Customer Success function
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders across Qualtrics
- Help to build, define, and architect the experience management category, and champion it to the world as one of the fastest growing segments in the experience economy
- 8+ years experience in consulting, preferably with experience in high tech/SaaS
- Past experience in operational programs, with an emphasis on defining and driving ROI-based efforts
- Past experience in leading successful teams that work cross functionally across businesses
- Passion for coaching and mentoring high-performing team members, aimed at developing and accelerating the skills and career trajectory of your team members
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to and succeed in complex whitespace
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to Senior Management effectively
- Ability to have scale impact across the business, thinking holistically about the industry and Qualtrics partnership with our customer base
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field; MBA from a top university preferred
Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hoursWhat Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories