The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Customer Success Scale business is at the forefront for how we think about deploying our digital/automation efforts and targeted rep outreach within our long tail of customers to tangibly transform our customers’ organizations, leading to increased retention, growth and maturity, and ultimately building our customers into lifelong Qualtrics champions. A radical reinvention of our Scale go-to-market motion remains one of the biggest opportunities to further accelerate company performance, and as the leader of our Americas Scale business, you will be leading a transformational effort that ultimately touches every phase of the customer lifecycle and multiple parts of the Qualtrics organization.
A Day in the Life
- Assume revenue responsibility for our largest segment in the Americas with specific accountability for achieving quarterly and annual renewal and expansion targets
- Lead efforts to integrate our Digital CS motions with our frontline human-powered efforts to design and rapidly deploy a world-class, customer-centric Scale motion
- Grow and lead a rapidly expanding, diverse, and high performing team of world-class XM associates
- Define and execute your team’s strategy for renewing, maturing, and expanding an expansive customer portfolio
- Train, coach, and mentor junior team members into top-flight advisors, who can unlock customer value via rapid and targeted customer engagements and outreach
- As a key leader in the Customer Success organization, help to guide and mature our Customer Success function
- Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Professional Services to evolve and scale our global service offerings, mature our industry-leading platform, fine-tune our go-to-market motion, and improve the overall customer experience
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders across Qualtrics
- Help to build, define, and architect the experience management category, and champion it to the world as one of the fastest growing segments in the experience economy
- 8+ years experience in a combination of SaaS, strategy, consulting, operations, product management, and/or an equivalent field
- Prior experience building and deploying digitally-enabled customer motions preferred
- Past experience in leading successful teams that work cross functionally across businesses
- Passion for coaching and mentoring high-performing team members, aimed at developing and accelerating the skills and career trajectory of your team members
- Proven track record of successfully building scalable business operations and delivering key business results
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to and succeed in complex whitespace
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to Senior Management effectively
- Ability to have scale impact across the business, thinking holistically about the industry and Qualtrics partnership with our customer base
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field; MBA from a top university preferred
Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hoursWhat Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees