Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an amazing city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington!
We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
This role is based full-time Kirkland and we are happy to help new folks relocate to this tech-savvy city!
If this sounds amazing and something you are excited about - we can’t wait to meet you!
Why You will make an impact!
You are passionate about IoT and our products and mission. You will lead the Wyze service business to build and grow subscription-based products. You will have end to end ownership of building and launching the subscription-based product and growing the subscription user base.
A Look Inside the Role...
This role is responsible for driving adoption of our subscription based business, and is accountable for adoption rate and retention rate. This role will define and build subscriber user funnel experience, and use data and testing to optimize it over time. You will determine the set of behaviors that impact adoption and retention, implement KPIs to track progress, build the ability to reach subscribers and deliver programs that lift adoption and retention . This role will require the ability to work across multiple teams, such as marketing and development to deliver results.
You already have these qualifications and love what you do!
- You have a four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- You are excited about what we are doing and want to contribute to making our journey a huge success!
- You are results driven, self-motivated,data-informed and at your best in a startup environment
- You have 5+ years of growth or related subscription based experience in the consumer industry.
- You have a solid understanding of user experience, funnel design and optimization, data-analytics, A/B testing design and technical implementation for Apps and Websites.
- A hybrid between being a strategic thinker and driver of operational excellence
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- You have experience in technology and/or startups.
- You have experience in building something from scratch and scaling it to a large base.
- You have a proof track record of driving significant growth in the consuming tech industry.
Ready to be part of #teamwyze then please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile. We also love covers letters that tell us all the amazing things you can do!
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!
Read Full Job Description