Head of Manufacturing, Americas at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help connect the modern enterprise to operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
To propel our next phase of growth, ServiceNow is investing in our Manufacturing Vertical Industry Solutions and Go-To-Market organization. We’re building a team of entrepreneurial and collaborative individuals who are passionate about the opportunity to transform these industries leveraging ServiceNow’s powerful digital workflow platform.
Join a team that will fundamentally re-shape the Manufacturing industry, partnering with leading Manufacturing companies and the most disruptive Manufacturing partners in the world. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Head of Manufacturing, Americas leader to join our Manufacturing Vertical Solutions organization. The ideal candidate is a Manufacturing industry expert with knowledge of Manufacturing pain points, business processes, system landscapes, and solutions crossing key industry segments such as discrete, process, automotive, and consumer goods. S/he has a point of view on how operational transformation can differentiate the employee, customer, partner, supplier, and dealer experience in the Manufacturing industry. S/he has experience building, launching and selling enterprise software solutions for the Manufacturing industry. And s/he is passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the Manufacturing industry.
This role will serve as ServiceNow’s Americas go-to-market leader and a key partner to ServiceNow’s Sales organization. The Head of Manufacturing, Americas will closely align with our account teams in several strategic Manufacturing clients to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on Manufacturing industry solutions. And s/he will build trusted relationships with customer and partner executives, partner with sales leaders and account teams, and be a significant contributor to the revenue growth in our top Manufacturing accounts.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
1) Industry Experience: 10+ years working in or selling into Manufacturing organizations as a subject matter expert, business development, business consulting, project manager, product marketing, solution consulting, or similar capacity. Familiarity with Manufacturing front office and operational processes and the landscape and patterns of Manufacturing industry core ERP, SCM, CRM, and IoT systems.
2) Strategic Planning: Ability to create and drive the Manufacturing Go-To-Market strategic business plan with clear pathways to revenue targets across target account strategies, industry solutions, partnerships and marketing. History of being accountable to revenue and pipeline goals.
3) Solution Sales Success: Passion for and track record of collaborating with global sales teams (Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Product Sales) as a trusted advisor to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on industry solutions. Experience enabling Sales on the Manufacturing industry message, solutions and resources available, developing high touch and at-scale sales programs, and partnering with global sales teams to seed and advance strategic solution-based opportunities.
4) Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Manufacturing industry strategy.
5) Customer Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs. Proven track record of and passion for building relationships with sales teams as a trusted advisor on account strategy and strategic opportunities
- 10+ years of experience working in or selling into the Manufacturing industry, with deep knowledge of core operational processes
- Ideal candidates would have leadership experience at a Manufacturing company (business or IT), have sold and delivered Manufacturing transformation projects as a System Integrator, OR have product marketing or presales leadership background at a Manufacturing focused software vendor
- Business application software product marketing, sales or delivery experience is preferred over infrastructure experience
- Ability to achieve revenue growth and solution revenue growth targets for their overall region and accounts, in partnership with the direct account sales teams
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience
- Understanding of key repeatable industry use cases in Manufacturing
- Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills and executive presence.
- Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the digital workflow technology market
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.