Healthcare Navigator/ Customer Service
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step.Job Description
As an Accolade Health Assistant, you will be a trusted go-to resource who helps our clients with any issues related to their health or health benefits. You’ll have the opportunity to help clients get the right care at the right time… no problem is too big or too small.
A day in the life…
Be a trusted advisor for our client’s healthcare needs by:
Engaging with clients and understanding their needs
- Understanding our clients’ needs by being an active listener and communicator
- Operate from a perspective of truly caring about our clients and creating value for them
- Ability to listen, talk, and type all at once through multi-channel communications
- Be available when clients need us
- Create a personalized & memorable experience with Accolade
- Build relationships through listening, honesty and empathy
- Support clients by helping to translate their benefits package and care plans in a way that they can take appropriate actions
- Responsible for satisfying future and current client needs by delivering exceptional client service on a day to day basis
- Keep our promises
- Support clients to navigate the complex health care system
- ·Working on behalf of our clients for their health care needs with others (vendors, carriers, providers, etc.)
Driving better client outcomes
- Leverage technology and internal resources to provide data-driven and fact-based information focused on getting to best results for clients
- Influence care by educating clients, providing options, and assisting with navigating the healthcare system
- Use problem solving and critical thinking capabilities to identify and understand barriers of care support clients
- Assist with improved health and financial outcomes
- Influence care by educating clients, providing options, and assisting with navigating the healthcare system.
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-3 years relevant experience in service-based environment
- Comfortable with daily commute to our downtown Seattle, WA branch
- Ability to thrive in a performance based high-touch service environment (preferably with an inbound/outbound telephonic component)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High level of curiosity and ability to problem solve
- Ability to acquire proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Thrive in a team environment, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced atmosphere and successfully collaborate with diverse groups at all levels of the organization.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.