At Outreach, the Core IT mission is to enable and enhance corporate processes at scale. We are looking for individuals who can lead and execute across domains - primarily around IT Systems and SaaS technologies as well as business processes. We are expanding the team around strong critical thinkers - individuals who can navigate ambiguity and help us along our journey of efficacy and efficiency.
As a foundational member of Core IT you will ensure that services are delivered on time and accurately. You take ownership and demonstrate that with follow through and follow up of employee and department requests. You’ll manage gathering requirements, identifying solutions and assessing fit including build vs. buy decisions, and program execution. A key factor to your success will be to ensure that Core IT can seamlessly span technology boundaries by taking ownership to understand the business processes and needs, rather than just approaching your role from a technical perspective.
Our current tech stack includes Atlassian Suite, Microsoft Endpoint Manager , JAMF, Okta, G-Suite, O-365, Slack and Zoom.
- Managing and supporting a team of Help Desk Technicians across 3 time zones.
- Mentoring your team, providing training, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Monitoring team performance and developing feedback reports for management.
- Communicating with clients and providing in-person and phone support, if required.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Managing escalations and ensuring any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Making recommendations to improve operational efficiency.
- You are comfortable operating cross-functionally with some ambiguity, and are excited to discover new opportunities to transform the organization
- Own desktop engineering, onboarding and IT procurement.
- 5+ years in Helpdesk role and 1+ years as a Lead or Supervising a team utilizing Jira Service Desk or equivalent in a 100% cloud environment.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status