Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As the Flyhomes Home Expert, this person will own the client relationship for each home services project. They will ultimately be responsible for communicating project plans, and building a consistent and repeatable client experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communicate Homes Services business products to potential clients
- Meet with prospective clients, evaluates client needs and provides probable solutions
- Partner with the Home Services Team to put together estimates for the work and winning contracts from clients
- Manage invoicing for work and resolving any issues related to jobs
- Ensures outstanding customer service throughout the repair/renovation process
- Become a subject matter expert in all things home repair/renovation
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Experience bidding out projects, strong capability in estimation of home renovations
- Familiar with permitting need and building codes
- Sales experience in managing CRM and pipeline and ability to close
- Enthusiasm for working as part of a team to grow this new business and develop new systems
- Competitive salary- In this role you will not need to stress over number of files, or lead aspects
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs (Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S