Home Inspector- Seattle
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Are you a home improvement expert who loves real estate? Do you enjoy both getting your hands dirty and managing construction related projects? If so, we have just the job for you! You will launch a business-within-a-business, all with a goal of helping our clients. In this role, you will split your time between inspecting homes, completing small home repairs, coordinating larger home repairs, and building out a network of home improvement specialists who can serve our client's. Are you ready?
Roles & responsibilities:
- Complete home inspections for FlyHomes clients in the Seattle Metro area
- Complete and/or coordinate repairs on FlyHomes properties
- Build out and manage network and team of inspectors and contractors
- Partner with Operations and Sales to coordinate home inspections, estimates and repairs
- Make a difference in the way people buy real estate and maintain their homes
- Be on the front lines of changing an industry!
- Washington State Home Inspectors License
- Willingness to obtain your your local Real Estate License - We will cover the cost!
- 2+ years completing residential home, pest and sewer inspections
- 5+ years in construction trades
- Love for working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Ability to take on multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Can-do, “I got this” mentality
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(K) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/Life insurance policies to fit your needs ( Full time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S