This position is responsible for partnering with Marketing and cross-functional teams to develop and drive the GTM plans, partnerships, solutions and sales in the architecture, planning, construction, and real estate industries.
You will also be responsible within Dropbox for being the subject matter expert and informing the construction solution strategy/marketing and business planning, solution design, partner enablement, sales enablement, and go-to-market execution. You will work closely with global teams across Sales, Product Development, Product Marketing and Partners to design, deliver and execute the solution and product strategy.
- You will connect Dropbox products to construction customer problems, and design, build and market compelling solutions that achieve market fit.
- Develop a company-wide vision, market messaging incl. key message decks, solution presentations, sales kits and thought leadership collateral and drive adoption from Dropbox teams, customers, and partners
- You will develop consultative and trusted advisor relationships with key internal and external partners. You will have the skills to discover and identify issues and opportunities in the market. You’ll have the ability to use business insights and data to develop compelling business cases and value propositions.
- Promote a strong and collaborative relationship with the Dropbox product management and engineering teams.
- Plan and enable sales and channel teams through training and support on presentation, deal strategy and positioning of Dropbox construction solutions.
- You will identify and collaborate with the Dropbox Business Development team to form integration and distribution partnerships.
- You will be responsible for customer engagement for selected construction accounts and deliver industry presentations
- 10+ years of experience with a major company in the construction industry, ideally with experience of software solutions and how systems integrate in a modern building or real estate environment.
- Deep Knowledge of the construction supply chain, the modern design and build processes and solutions currently used from initial planning through to real estate sales. Ideally with specific experience of different software and cloud solutions including SaaS, PaaS (and IaaS).
- Strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with customer executives, Dropbox leadership and internal cross-functional teams and partners.
- Ability to align Dropbox’s corporate strategy with a new industry solution and deliver executive presentations.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key technology and business partners
- Strong time and project management skills – ability to lead multiple projects and prioritize under tight deadlines
- A degree in related field; MBA a plus