- The IT Admin is responsible for day-to-day management of all services and systems including installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, patching, backup, migration and recovery.
- Respond to, record, track, and close tickets through service desk software.
- Assist with evolving internal documentation.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network issues that are affecting single users.
- Develop processes and procedures designed to improve the effectiveness of internal systems and security compliance efforts.
- Manage projects from design, planning, and implementation on through to support.
- Work with the other members of the IT team to provide support and enforce IT policies.
- Coordinate with IT Compliance, Security, and Risk requirements on cross organizational compliance efforts.
- Support end user software such as Microsoft Office 365, Slack, G-Suite, Zoom and Okta and a wide variety of SaaS applications.
- Configuration and management of asset inventory, support issue tracking, management and deployment and imaging tools.
- Supporting a 90% Mac and 10% Windows environment.
- Deep knowledge in troubleshooting & managing macOS , Windows and Linux
- Must have solid experience working with an MDM like JAMF in a mixed technology environment.
- Experience working with Cloud applications; Okta, Onelogin, Ping, G-Suite.
- Broad technical depth and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience automating device deployment and administration tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- 3+ years experience in an IT services role
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Security+ or CISSP certification PLUS !!
- Desired: External Audit, or SOX/SOC/HIPAA/HiTRUST program or an equivalent work experience
- Experience with AWS and Bash scripting a plus
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams, with attention to detail
- Position may require limited emergency evening, weekend or call-in support
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant experience