The responsibilities for this position include:
- Employee onboarding and offboarding: Setting up accounts and hardware for employees and tearing down the same for departing employees (provisioning accounts; imaging and deploying hardware; retrieving hardware).
- Managing hardware inventory: Scanning delivered hardware into inventory; arranging warranty repair and replacement of broken items; cleaning and maintaining stock rooms; doing physical asset counts; and inventory management.
- IT Documentation: Building, maintaining and updating internal documentation about Corporate IT processes.
- Employee Support: Working with employees to identify root cause of issues with hardware, software, break/fix issues, connectivity, peripherals, and IT services.
- Systems: Assisting with Microsoft Exchange and Azure AD task work - confirming email addresses, checking and updating distribution lists, creating and managing user accounts, room resources, shared mailboxes, etc
What you bring to the team:
- You have extraordinary attention to detail and quality of your work
- You have experience working with a ticketing system
- You have phenomenal customer service skills
- You enjoy fixing technical issue and finding permanent resolutions
- You are a motivated self-starter that is curious about technology
- You have 2+ years of experience supporting the IT needs of an enterprise
- You have phenomenal in-person, phone, and written communication skills
- You enjoy figuring out hardware, software, account, and connectivity issues such as: Outlook and MS Office issues, password resets, troubleshooting wireless/wired connectivity, printer connectivity, permissions, etc.
- You have experience using remote assistance tools