Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
AssuranceIQ is looking for an ambitious IT Analyst with solid technical and organizational skills and a desire to grow, to help support our employees as we go through a hyper-growth period.
This position is responsible for helping with employee onboarding/offboarding, managing hardware inventory, documenting our corporate IT processes, and more.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Employee onboarding and offboarding: Setting up accounts and hardware for employees and tearing down the same for departing employees (provisioning accounts; imaging and deploying hardware; retrieving hardware).
- Managing hardware inventory: Scanning delivered hardware into inventory; arranging warranty repair and replacement of broken items; cleaning and maintaining stock rooms; doing physical asset counts; and inventory management.
- IT Documentation: Building, maintaining and updating internal documentation about Corporate IT processes.
- Employee Support: Working with employees to identify root cause of issues with hardware, software, break/fix issues, connectivity, peripherals, and IT services.
- Systems: Assisting with Microsoft Exchange and Azure AD task work - confirming email addresses, checking and updating distribution lists, creating and managing user accounts, room resources, shared mailboxes, etc
What you bring to the team:
- You have extraordinary attention to detail and quality of your work
- You have experience working with a ticketing system
- You have phenomenal customer service skills
- You enjoy fixing technical issue and finding permanent resolutions
- You are a motivated self-starter that is curious about technology
- You have 2+ years of experience supporting the IT needs of an enterprise
- You have phenomenal in-person, phone, and written communication skills
- You enjoy figuring out hardware, software, account, and connectivity issues such as: Outlook and MS Office issues, password resets, troubleshooting wireless/wired connectivity, printer connectivity, permissions, etc.
- You have experience using remote assistance tools
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.