IT Automation Engineer
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Responsible for providing internal customer support, troubleshooting and solutions related to end-user computer, phone, server, AV and other platforms and services. Assist in implementing, maintaining and monitoring of backend and infrastructure systems.
- Field service desk requests and provide solutions
- Educate employees about IT processes and self-service options
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Support desktop equipment (computers, phones, etc.)
- Support and maintain network, phone, Internet, wireless and other backend systems.
- Maintain backups of data and system configuration
- Support and maintain VM environments
- Manage the employee onboarding/departure process
- Mac OSX proficiency
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP (client and server) and VMs
- Understanding of switching and routing
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Effective communicator
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience administering Mac OSX server
- Working knowledge of SIP/VoIP, LDAP, Kerberos, Spanning Tree, OSPF, BGP
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting switches and routers
- Experience installing and administering Linux based operating systems
- Working knowledge of Fibre Channel, iSCSI, SAS, RAID, SCP, AFP and Samba
- Experience installing and managing a multi server/VM environment
- Experience using monitoring tools like Cacti and Nagios
- Supported large desktop environment
- AV system support