IT Business Applications Analyst (Netsuite) at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As the Business Applications Analyst (NetSuite) you will be responsible for the implementation, support, extension, and improvement of all NetSuite modules and integrations. You will also play a critical role in managing the NetSuite environment and reporting, as well as support Adaptive Planning and Coupa Procurement for Auth0. You will be positioned to aid in the next generation of operational processes and systems and help to build a scalable solution for the People Team and Operations’ technology efforts.
The preferred location for this role will be our Bellevue, WA corporate office.
What You Will Do
- Work with HR, Finance, Accounting, and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and drive the NetSuite implementation towards successful completion
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, application implementation, or redesign in order to support long-term business goals
- Provide application administrative support across systems as needed
- Build a strong technical culture around our business systems that emphasizes technical excellence, rapid iteration, strong security, and frictionless user experiences
- Stay current with new functionality delivered in our SaaS ERP system
- Provide NetSuite training to internal stakeholders
- Serve as main systems support contact for Finance
- Develop processes and methods for capturing application changes to support SOX audits.
- Coordinate new release and change request testing including process and configuration documentation
- Develop and perform regular audits to ensure application data integrity
What You Bring
- 3+ years of hands-on enterprise software experience with Netsuite
- Understand Business flows and show clarity in thought when working with Core ERP, P2P and Planning data
- Ability to manage existing integrations and creating new ones based upon business needs
- Proven functional experience with business units including Accounting and Finance
- Experience creating reports within Netsuite
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain system changes and functionality to all impacted teams across Auth0
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at once
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.