IT Manager at Snap! Raise
Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We started this company by making a difference in our communities, right here in our own backyard. We are looking for an IT Manager to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office. The IT Manager will work directly with our Internal stakeholders to manage and administrator dozens of SaaS products - software like Namely, Greenhouse, HubSpot, Office 365, AWS, and JIRA.
-This is an opportunity to grow into a management role and build an IT organization from the ground up.
- Manage IT resources, including performing access management and configuration of multiple SaaS products from various vendors.
- Work with multiple departments in understanding and fulfilling their IT needs.
- Set up and configure office networks and operating infrastructure, including SaaS products like Office 365 in a way that is secure, usable, and auditable.
- Self-direct. Work independently to achieve goals and objectives, in partnership with other departments.
- Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Identify opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 4 years of IT Administration.
- Excellent understanding of networks, subnets, and router configuration.
- Ability to learn new SaaS products and how to manage and administer them.
- Excellent understanding of networking, infrastructure, systems administration, and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
What You’ll Find With Us
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraising experience for schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.
Join us today as we Change the Game!