IT Specialist at DefinedCrowd
How can you help?
As an IT Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end technical support across the company: onsite and remotely.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Manage Microsoft Azure Services.
- Set up accounts for new users.
- Ensure policies and procedures compliance.
- Manage IT assets, software, and hardware inventory.
- Ensure the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability.
- Manage administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff.
- Coordinate maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and subsites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items).
- Coordinating maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer sub-sites, lists, libraries, and content.
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange online infrastructure.
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Skype, OneNote, Outlook, etc.)
- Providing end-user support for all PC based hardware, applications, and services.
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting
- Responsible for logical and physical controls of the company’s IT system by providing, quarterly, documented assurance that access to computer resources (data, equipment, and facilities) is reasonable and restricted to authorized individuals
- Perform software upgrades and patches (bios, firmware upgrades, etc.)
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system, and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
- Assisting IT Manager with procurement processes in US
- Other administrative tasks related to IT Support
What do we offer?
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company, recently recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams (25+ nationalities across 3 countries).
DefinedCrowd provides high quality training data to fuel AI applications and initiatives. Our fully customizable workflows in speech, NLP, and vision are designed to help our clients reach their business goals quickly, easily and with guaranteed results.
But, the power of artificial intelligence is anything but purely artificial. The ability to process and analyze millions of data points per second gives AI the ability to quickly present information to human workers in a digestible fashion. The combination of automation and machine learning gives human workers superpowers they have never possessed.
By working in collaboration, human powers and skills are amplified by augmented intelligence. This new collaborative intelligence will be capable of performing unimaginable superhuman feats. So, human roles aren’t disappearing. In fact, AI is creating new human career paths: Trainers, Explainers, and Sustainers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computing, Engineering or related field
- Experience with cloud services, Azure, AWS, Office 365, Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint Online environment
- General knowledge of networking – IP, DNS, SMTP.
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise systems, Windows operational system, infrastructures and networks
- Passion for IT Support activities and experience managing ticketing services
- Motivated to work as part of a team, in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support