IT Support Specialist
Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for a customer centric, detail-oriented IT Support Specialist to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a service-obsessed IT Support Specialist to provide top-notch support for internal users and systems nationwide in our Bellevue corporate office.
Providing white glove IT Support is a critical role in our company’s success. We’re looking for a junior professional with an eye on professional development to help us optimize and grow our support capabilities. This is a great opportunity in an explosive growth, market-leading engagement and wellness SaaS company. You will be working with another IT Support Specialist on our ITOps team.
- Provide exceptional customer service to staff
- Perform technical troubleshooting on workstations, phones, conference room equipment, etc.
- Assist users with Office 365 tools and onboarding
- Manage desktop equipment procurement and IT onboarding for new staff
- Support audio/video equipment for all-hands and large meetings
- Manage desktop/laptops with Jamf and Microsoft Intune
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Experience providing exceptional service face-to-face or over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to find creative solutions to technical issues
- Experience with user administration on Office 365 or Google Apps for Work
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
- Experience supporting VOIP phones, mobile phones, printers, and other common office tools
- Experience drafting self-help documentation
- A basic understanding of networking
- 1-2 years of experience in end-user technical support
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.