IT Support Specialist
From the very beginning, OfferUp has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible.
OfferUp is now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the US. We connect millions of people every day, but we’re still as committed as ever to the founding mission: to build the simplest, most trustworthy local marketplace. We help bring people together in their communities to exchange value, and we think that exchange is the foundation for a kind of commerce that redefines what “value” really means. In our world, the things we buy and sell are just the primer for the really important stuff, like meeting our neighbors, getting more connected to the places we live and the things that live with us, and creating a marketplace where everyone has something to offer.
At a Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 60+ Million Downloads
OfferUp is seeking an experienced IT Support Specialist to join our IT team. Our goal is to deliver excellent technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction and timeliness. If you are customer-obsessed and passionate about driving change, this may be for you.
- Provision computers for new users and troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network issues that are affecting single users.
- Respond to, record, track, and close tickets through help desk/problem management software in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer focus for any issues or problems that are escalated.
- Be the first point of contact for users to receive support and maintenance.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and ensure proper assistance with evolving internal documentation.
- Work with the other members of the IT team to provide support and enforce IT policies.
- Deep knowledge in troubleshooting & managing OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Demonstrate intermediate level knowledge and some experience working with Cloud applications such as Okta, Google G Suite.
- Strong technical depth including excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experiencing following auditing processes.
- Experience automating device deployment and administration tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication to collaborate with engineers and executives.
- 2+ years experience in a technical support/service desk role.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.