Line Pilot at EagleView
The Line Pilot will serve as a key member of the Flight Operations team and will report directly to the Pilot Team Lead. The incumbent will have as his/her core responsibility the operation of a twin engine, fixed-wing, piston aircraft to complete aerial survey missions. The successful candidate will ensure the safe operation of the aircraft while driving performance efficiency. The Line Pilot will comply with the FARs, the standards applicable to Part 91 of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations, and any written conditions imposed on the company on the behalf of the FAA.
The Line Pilot will work on a three weeks on, one week off rotational schedule. Pilots will not operate from a fixed-base. Survey missions are conducted in both the US and Canada. Pilots will be responsible for coordinating their daily flight missions with the Flight Ops staff and reporting daily activities through an online portal. Pilots will be required to coordinate with maintenance staff to maintain safe operation of the aircraft.
- Fly aerial survey missions to completion while operating a proprietary aerial camera system
- Coordinate survey access with ATC and range controllers
- Perform thorough aircraft preflight checks before each flight
- Maintain aircraft and camera system cleanliness standards
- Communicate maintenance needs to ensure safe operation of the aircraft
- Adhere to all written policies, operational standards, and safety procedures
- Report daily flight window activities as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly
- Well-organized, dependable, and self-sufficient
- Must hold a current CPL
- Must hold a current Class 2 Medical
- 400 hours PIC
- 500 hours TT
- 50 hours solo PIC
- 35 hours ME (PIC)
- Must be familiar with Part 91 operating guidelines
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Experience with aerial survey or photography flying
- Experience flying Piper aircraft
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EagleView is an equal opportunities employer.