ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The ServiceNow Customer & Partner function is focused on getting our customers to value across the end-to-end customer journey. As part of the Strategic Operations team this role will be integral to customer and partner engagement. Our team is hungry but humble, and values creating a supportive and fast paced learning environment for our members to thrive in.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work closely with the Chief Customer & Partner Officer, learn about and help delight customers and partners, and be a strategic thought partner on engagements. This role will support the Director of Strategic Operations, the Chief Customer & Partner Officer, and other member of the working team (Communications, HR, Office of the CEO/CIO/CPO/CSO) to help prepare for major interactions with customers, partners, and internal/external stakeholders. Potential activities include: strategic approach to customer & partner engagements, end to end customer and partner meeting preparation and follow up, bringing a strategic/customer voice to content for critical internal and external events, and collaborating with account and partner teams.
We are looking for a Manager who is a collaborator, strategic thinker, effective influencer, understands our business, and who can rapidly demonstrate impact and value to the organization. The ideal candidate has a combination of customer/partner, strategy and software experience, and is able to thrive in high growth, fast paced environments, working across a number of varied stakeholders.
· Optimize the CCPO engagement with Customer & Partners: ensure thorough and thoughtful briefing documents, create any materials needed for the meeting, partner with sales to deliver follow-up messages to the customer, required updates to CRM etc.
· Prioritize which Customers and Partners the CCPO spends time with, working with regional sales and Partner leads on which customers/partners they should meet with, when.
· Deepen customer/partner relationships: work with the Sales, Partner, and Customer Success organizations to proactively engage top customers and partners (e.g., holiday emails to T-200), close the loop when deals close of people CCPO has a relationship with, etc.
· Develop and communicate customer stories on critical themes – that can be leveraged with customer, partners, and internal audiences
· Support key messaging and preparation for key internal and external meetings, such as C-level executives from other companies, Knowledge- our customer conference, our sales kickoff, VC firms and analystsQualifications
- Effective and mature communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing, comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others (incl. executive audiences)
- Strong people development and leadership skills; able to manage multiple extended or virtual teams
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- Previous sales or account management experience preferred
- Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.