Manager II, Central Operations
Manager II, Central Operations
The Manager II, Central Operations will be responsible for the delivery of work, with accurate data and high quality content within established SLAs for assigned team. In this role, you will provide leadership in all aspects of this important segment of the Expedia Group LPS operations, including but not limited to, content creation, Onboarding, Rollout, product maintenance, product certification and configuration of all centrally managed partners
As a Manager II, Central Operations, you and your team will support operational delivery of product maintenance, product onboarding, and product conversion and roll out by developing and sustaining strong internal and external relationships within the assigned area, driving implementation of internal business initiatives, and process efficiencies through automation when applicable. In doing so, you and your team will work with Expedia Group’s centrally managed property partners to help them optimize their operation asks and journey.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team including Engagement specialist and Integration specialist and Data Specialist in the assigned region
- Continuously coach and provide recommendations to direct reports; improve team productivity and effectiveness by building the skills and capabilities of the team members
- Supply cross functional Expedia business initiatives; through initiation and planning stages to actively anticipate market impact and roll out plans
- Provide input to senior management in developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies
- Develop and sustain strong internal partner relationships by delivering consulting services
- Develop & drive sound recommendations based on insights from data analysis to optimize centrally managed partners support operations
- Lead the execution of overall Central Operation business plans to meet or exceed key targets, goals and/or strategic objectives set by Central Operation / LPS leadership
- Effectively handle working relationships, team's productivity and morale
- Continuously improve collaboration with other internal functions, within LPS and across Expedia.
- Other reasonable duties, as assigned
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent
- 5-8 years’ experience in the travel or operational sector
- Approximately 20 – 30% of project management time
- Demonstrated the ability to achieve and set goals
- Lead cross-functional teams successfully in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong project management skills, including multiple projects at a time, prioritize effectively, and to meet deadlines
- Execute market place initiatives with a strong eye on improving operational efficiency
- long term relationships with our internal supply partners, especially our key accounts
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Project Management, CRM tools (preferably Microsoft Project and Salesforce). Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Establish and adhere to priorities in a fast pace environment
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, compassion in relationship, great teammate
- Hungry, determined, motivated, willing to take action and results-focused
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-BSTEWARDExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.