Manager, Strategic Accounts Marketing at RealSelf
About the Role:
RealSelf is looking for a Manager, Strategic Accounts Marketing to join our Strategic Partnerships team (called RealSelf for Brands). You might be right for this role if you have a strong analytical background, are comfortable bringing scalable business processes to ambiguous environments, and are customer centric. In this role you will be a pivotal player in scaling a high growth, revenue generating business line by building consistent and repeatable business processes and driving new revenue opportunities for RealSelf.
In this role you will:
- Tell compelling stories to clients through visual decks by synthesizing complex information into clear discrete ideas
- Create thoughtful analysis that generates actionable insights from our clients’ advertising programs
- Build and maintain a robust set of sales marketing modules for the sales team to use in prospecting and pitching
- Drive strategic recommendations, positioning, and pitch deck generation to deliver exceptional value to our clients
- Own the strategy and communication with our corporate marketing team to launch custom consumer/provider surveys and other insights to enrich our sales collateral.
- Partner with our data science team to enhance and maintain our automated client report dashboards via data visualization tool (‘Looker’)
- Own the strategy and execution of B2B marketing programs on behalf of the strategic accounts team such as client email comms on new product enhancements, developing LinkedIn posts to help keep RealSelf top-of-mind with our clients, and industry conference strategy planning.
- Enforce Salesforce.com hygiene best practices with the sales team
We’re looking for an individual with strong story telling and analytical skills who is able to raise the bar for the service we provide to our brand partners. The ideal candidate is independent, proactive, and very sales driven.
You may be the right fit if you have...
- Demonstrated success in market research, sales analytics, or strategy development
- Proficient with Google slides and BI tools (i.e. Looker)
- High aptitude for critical thinking; must be able to see the “big picture”
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to thrive in cross-functional teams with competing priorities
- Consulting background preferred with the ability to storytell and through creative presentations
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.