Manager, Success Operations at BitTitan
The Manager, Customer Success Operations role is a Customer Success leader who will design and implement solutions that enable our Customer Success team to deliver exceptional value to our customer base. As a CS Manager, you are a strong performer with an excellent track record of delivering impactful solutions to your key stakeholders. You have a passion for building efficient processes and workflows, optimizing reports, and designing systems so they meet business needs.
You will contribute to building the strategy, infrastructure, processes, and tools which maximize customer happiness, team happiness, and operational efficiency for our Customer Success team. The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, strong analytical, business, and technical skills as a proven track record of building strong relationships and outcomes with product, engineering, sales, and marketing.
In this job, you will:
· Analyze data and trends to improve client satisfaction metrics and improve the team's efficiency
· Constantly assessing our baseline productivity metrics to ensure the highest personal and industry standards
· Identify and propose process automation and improvement opportunities to optimize the standards, processes, and policies
· Look for consistent issues across the team, break the issues down into manageable components and create solutions with measurable results
· Collaborate with the Customer Success team to proactively identify gaps / needs and propose solutions across process, playbooks, systems, and data
· Manage the implementation of solutions, including data and requirements gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out, and continuous improvement
· Lead projects that provide key insight or drive operational change working closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to deliver on time, on scope, and if applicable on budget.
· Promote a customer-centric mindset throughout the department and company
· Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the CS department.
· Own the technical administration and day-to-day management of all tools in the Customer Success technology stack
· Own reporting needs for Customer Success; develop and maintain dashboards for CSMs, CS Managers, and CS Leadership
We would love to speak with you if you have:
Bachelor's degree, ideally a focus in business or analytics
· 4+ years in a mix of Customer Success roles such as Support, Adoption, Account Management, and / or Education / Enablement
· Ability to analyze various data sets to identify insights and trends
· Ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of their problems and needs
· Strong communication skills; able to work with a variety of stakeholders including executives
· Ability to learn new tools and systems very quickly
· Strong business acumen; able to understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and design
· Excellent organization skills; experience creating and maintaining detailed project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively surfacing risks and issues
· Strong attention to detail and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Experience with BI and Analytics tools (Power BI preferred)
· Advanced level Excel skills (complex calculations, pivot tables, external data links, macros, VBA)
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.