Manager, Technical Focus Early in Career at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive and execute projects that will radically improve the effectiveness of our Recruiting process, with an agile and consultative approach
- Own and define the process and documentation for a seamless hiring experience for our candidates, Hiring Managers, recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators
- Build trusted partnerships with recruiting leaders in the global HR organization, across a variety of teams to collaborate, drive alignment and change management
- Contribute to a more disciplined recruiting function by developing framework/workflows for launching new initiatives, and continuously scaling and ensuring the accuracy of our data (this includes defining and measuring key performance metrics and curating dashboards for recruiting leaders to showcase the operation)
- Market our employer brand to showcase that ServiceNow is a world-class place to work and ensuring that everyone is a champion of our brand, externally and internally
- Maintain a strong risk management focus, anticipate potential challenges and issues before escalation ahead of issues before they become problems (growing the company reputation and brand image by regulating compliance, data integrity, and audits)
- Work closely with the Director of TA Operations to deliver results through goal setting, mentorship, and performance management
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- You’re equipped with 5 years (total) of consultative experience, with minimum of 3 years focused on Recruiting Operations/Analytics, or Program Management, and at least 2 years of managing a team
- You have excellent business intuition, and a deep understanding of the recruiting life cycle comes naturally to you
- You’re a self-directed, strategic thinker with analytical skills and have experience building relationships with leaders throughout the business
- You have experience driving and facilitating change in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience scaling operations in rapidly growing environments
- Applying structured, analytical thinking to murky operations problems and developing, improving processes excites you
- You are guided by a scientific mindset: develop hypotheses based on objective data; adapt to changing facts
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.