Who we are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love. Our global headquarters are in Seattle, Washington in the United States, working closely with our teams in Spokane, Berlin, London, and Barcelona. We have a track record of being recognized as a great place to work, having been named among Seattle's 'Best Places to Work' in Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal for three years running. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies. Our pioneering approach to people and pups alike landed us on the list of GeekWire’s Next Tech Titan in 2019 and the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2018 by Fast Company. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we are looking for:
The Supply Operations organization at Rover is focused on attracting and on-boarding the highest quality dog walkers and drop-in pet care providers. As part of our onboarding process, we require each person to take and pass an in-person test that requires people to successfully show us they know how to use the most common dog harnesses. These in-person tests take place 5 days a week across 19 markets in the U.S.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating with test administrators and our testing locations in order to successfully schedule these tests. You will oversee invoices and track staffing and venue costs. With this data in hand, you’ll focus on balancing cost and test session availability when scheduling. You’ll use customer satisfaction survey data to better understand the entire test experience and may use that data to find better location alternatives, coach test administrators, or suggest improvements for our written communication to pet care providers. You’ll serve as the liaison between administrators and Rover HQ, and will be involved in hiring and training new administrators.
You will participate in weekly business reviews and we will look to you for insights and ideas as it relates to customer and test administrator satisfaction in order to drive process improvements. As a member of our team, you will feel deep ownership over our mission to maintain a community of pet care providers that can be trusted to provide an exceptional experience for owners on all levels. You are adept at communication, both written and verbal. You have exemplary planning, time management, and organizational skills. You derive energy from a fast-paced and ever-evolving work environment. You enjoy working with a close-knit team, and you bring your unique experiences and passions to the job everyday.
- 1+ years of business experience (includes internships)
- Demonstrate outstanding ownership and enjoy driving toward challenging performance goals
- Comfort with repetitive tasks requiring focus and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Determination and strong work ethic: willingness to do what it takes to reach team and individual goals
- A commitment to continuously learn and improve and comfort adapting to change
- Find the balance between being empathetic and impartial in difficult circumstances
- A strong interest in building an analytical skill set (learning to write SQL, pull your own data, and make recommendations for the business based on your findings)
- A love for dogs and a desire to keep them safe
- Experience in administrative work or customer-oriented roles
- Experience coaching, training, or teaching others
- Used Rover as an owner or a sitter
- Startup experience
Benefits of Working at Rover.com
- Competitive compensation 401k
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year