Medical Director, Clinic Operations
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Every single day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
You will manage, develop and provide clinical oversight to the daily operations of the 98point6 clinic, including clinic operations, patient support and care coordination. Working in partnership with the other medical directors, you will cultivate and maintain a cohesive group culture within the 98point6 medical group. Together, you will focus on identifying and leveraging each clinician’s strengths and fostering the personal growth of individuals, while promoting a consistent practice of high-quality medicine. You will spend 50% of your time treating patients in our clinic and 50% on the responsibilities of the Medical Director role.
- Provide leadership and direction to support clinical operations, patient support and care coordination
- Partner with Chief Medical Officer, VP clinical operations, VP medical group and other clinical leadership to scope and set goals for higher level strategic projects
- Facilitate seamless transitions between clinical practice and other teams within 98point6. This may include, but not be limited to, product teams, marketing and commercial, legal and regulatory and other areas within clinical operations
- Apply a personalized and detailed approach to incorporating timely feedback and coaching, with a focus on collegiality across the medical group
- Provide care to our nationwide patient population through our fast-paced virtual health clinic
- Medical degree and an active medical license
- Board certification/eligibility in Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine
- 7+ years experience as a primary care physician or similar ambulatory setting
- Excellent team-building and support skills, specifically focused on professional growth
- Capable of innovating and scaling in the context of nationwide primary care staffing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to handle ambiguous or undefined problems; think abstractly; learn, adapt and innovate
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.