Medicare Sales Trainer [Remote] at Assurance
- Work closely with Training Manager to deliver a world class training program for Sales Agents. This includes entry level to advanced learning modules that progressively improve the skills and performance of our sales team.
- Facilitate, deliver and coach to the training curriculum. Prepare all required training materials and/or home study materials necessary for initial and follow-up training programs.
- Work with sales leaders and cross functionally with HR, Compliance and Marketing to align the training curriculum to support the attainment of business goals and outcomes.
- Identify gaps in skills and knowledge, work with sale leaders to recommend and implement solutions.
- Partner with subject matter experts across the organization to develop training content.
- Evaluate and improve program effectiveness through defined KPIs, testing and user feedback.
- Identify areas for future training and development and create curriculum to facilitate training.
- Communicate key issues to the sales leaders to identify additional strategies, curriculum, and learning events, for the Hub Centers.
- Ensure the utilization and implementation of all training methods (with a heavy emphasis on technology and virtual tools).
- Travel required up to 20%
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in sales within the insurance industry, specifically phone sales management. Medicare experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in education, training and curriculum development.
- Strong organizational skills with results orientation.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills to foster a high level of interaction and participation in training sessions.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.
- 3+ years of experience building/delivering best in class professional sales training programs, training at scale, influencing curriculum development, and experience evaluating training program efficacy.
- This position will be remote.