Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant at Flyhomes
Flyhomes began in 2015 with the purpose of re-imagining real estate by launching programs that bring liquidity to the market, creating a vertical value chain of businesses, and building a team of client advisors that deliver superior customer experience. We've raised a total of $ 19M in Seed and Series A funding, with lead investors Mark Vadon and Andreessen Horowitz. Our unique Cash Offer Program helps buyers make the best offers, save thousands and win homes in competitive markets. Trade Up eliminates structural inefficiencies by allowing sellers a guaranteed sale with the opportunity to simultaneously purchase their new home. More than a brokerage, we are taking the real estate experience to the next level by offering our clients end-to-end service within one company that's obsessed with helping them meet their goals (includes mortgage, escrow, title, and home services).
Our headquarters is in Seattle, and we have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, Boston, and India. Flyhomes is transforming the way people buy and sell homes and we are looking for an intentional and thoughtful leader to help us scale and build the company. Are we looking for you?
About the job:
Flyhomes is looking for talented & experienced Mortgage Loan Officer Assistants looking to expand their scope! In this role you will work with new and existing Flyhomes Mortgage clients to help them obtain a mortgage. We believe clients receive an unparalleled experience by working with a single dedicated advisor; therefore, our loan officers support their clients end-to-end. From getting them pre-underwritten upfront to working through closing the loan with escrow, the client is your responsibility. If you do not currently hold your MLO license, your must be willing to complete training and work towards receiving your license within 30-60 days from starting, and have previous experience in the field.
If you are a team player with a positive attitude and a passion for real estate and innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
Roles & responsibilities:
- Be the face of Flyhomes Mortgage to our clients, providing best in class service at every step of the process
- Obtain, validate and secure pertinent financial and credit data from clients
- Analyze current programs, lenders & pricing to provide clients with their best options
- Clearly articulate loan guidelines & underwriting needs upfront to reduce client confusion & churn
- Manage client pipeline to ensure consistent service levels from lead to closed
- Transact business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending Practices
- Identify sales opportunities, qualify the consumer, position the products, and fund the loan which best supports the client's objective
- Proven track record of providing exemplary customer experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Deep client empathy and bias for action
- Professional communicator
- High level of integrity and trust
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize & multitask
- 2+ years of relevant mortgage originating or industry experience preferred
- Must be licensed or willing to get licensed in Washington as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
Flyhomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S