Mortgage Loan Officer
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, Flyhomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, Flyhomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Flyhomes is looking for a Mortgage Loan Originator in Seattle! In this role you will work with new and existing Flyhomes clients to help them obtain a mortgage. We believe clients receive an unparalleled experience by working with a single dedicated advisor; therefore, our loan officers support their clients end-to-end. From getting them pre-underwritten upfront to working through closing the loan with escrow, the client is your responsibility. It is important that you currently hold your Washington State MLO License.
If you are a team player with a positive attitude and a passion for real estate and innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
Roles & responsibilities:
- Be the face of Flyhomes Mortgage to our clients, providing best in class service at every step of the process
- Obtain, validate and secure pertinent financial and credit data from clients
- Analyze current programs, lenders & pricing to provide clients with their best options
- Clearly articulate loan guidelines & underwriting needs upfront to reduce client confusion & churn
- Manage client pipeline to ensure consistent service levels from lead to closed
- Transact business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending Practices
- Identify sales opportunities, qualify the consumer, position the products, and fund the loan which best supports the client's objective
- Proven track record of providing exemplary customer experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Deep client empathy and bias for action
- Professional communicator
- High level of integrity and trust
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize & multitask
- 3+ years of relevant mortgage originating or industry experience preferred
- Must be licensed in Washington as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
Flyhomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S