Network & Telecom Analyst at Getty Images
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, and impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is the starting point for our customers imagery search. Customers are confident that they are going directly to the best source of content, and that Getty's search engine will surface only the most relevant content to them and have the tools they need to refine and explore creatively.
Our customers will be able to communicate effortlessly with Getty Images, in their quest to find the right imagery. Using text, voice, or visual channels, they will have the ability to describe their content needs creatively and thoroughly. Getty Images' search will eliminate the barrier that exists between a creative art director and a technical researcher.
Who You Are
You are a team player who possesses a junior to intermediate level of Network and Telecommunications experience and skill. You can easily demonstrate a mix of technical and soft skills which enable you to communicate with different business groups with ease. You are a self-starter who is detail-oriented and has a knack for prioritizing and time management. You are excited by the idea of working in a global enterprise environment and are comfortable working under pressure and with tight timelines.
As the ideal candidate, you can multi-task between project work, support work, and maintenance work. You are hands-on and want to be the “do everything” part of a highly functional team. You are ready to do any implementation, documentation, operation, maintenance, and optimization work that will help the team, improve your skill set and take your career to the next level. You are excited about working on all of Getty Images’ converged network infrastructure, including, but not limited to, network, telephony, audio/visual equipment, and related systems, services and software.
Your Next Challenge
- Report to the Manager of Network & Telecom and help manage a highly effective customer- oriented service infrastructure that meets measurable goals
- Collaborate with team to define objectives, priorities and activities that support the department and company strategies and goals
- Partner with other operational teams and vendors to ensure 24/7/365 service and maximum up time
- Participate in the delivery of projects ranging in size from small to multiple month, global initiatives
- Define and improve Network & Telecom team KPI’s, processes and procedures
- Provide on-site technical support, installation and maintenance of network infrastructure including provisioning, software, routers, switches and wireless networks
- Work effectively in a globally distributed multi-vendor Internet, WAN, Telecom and LAN network, which includes cloud vendor components
- Develop, create and maintain structured network documentation, device configurations, circuit information, operations network diagrams and knowledge base articles
- Provide statistics of network performance and capacity and make proactive recommendations for improvements to the network environment
- Maintain currency on career skills as necessary to support a multi-vendor network and telecommunications infrastructure, including knowledge of industry standards and advancements
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in this field
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Some hands-on experience with network and telephony-related systems and solutions
- Some experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure cloud platforms
- Ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing protocols and DNS
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative, exercise professional, independent judgment, and formulate recommendations for delivery to management
- Able to express complex concepts to a variety of audiences with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel, including internationally, when necessary for project related work
- Applicants must be able and willing to participate in on-call rotation and respond to calls 24/7/365 when on-call
- Proficiency in the design, maintenance and support of Unified Communications systems
- ITIL training, understanding and certification
- DR infrastructure design and operations support experience
- Experience with IDEs, scripting tools and code development/deployment processes
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or corresponding experience
- Training and Certifications for Cisco, Avaya, Juniper and/or similar, pertinent Networking/UC qualifications
- Experience with Cisco UC or Broadsoft PBX
- Experience with Juniper Firewall, JUNOS Space and/or related security products
- Experience with Splunk, SolarWinds, LiveActionand similar monitoring tools
- Experience with WAN Optimization and/or SD-WAN solutions
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.