NOC Service Desk Analyst
You: Apptio is currently looking for a NOC-Service Desk Analyst with a passion for customer service and experience in all aspects of end-user support including
- IT Service Desk triage and troubleshooting
- Asset management and optimization
- Audio-Visual and Unified Communications technologies
- Troubleshooting and conducting administration (moves/adds/changes) for infrastructure systems such as servers, storage, network, and application administration
The ideal candidate possesses a blend of tactical hands-on capability, responsive customer attitude, and experience with Windows, Mac and Linux environments, exceptional multi-tasking capabilities and a strong drive towards operational excellence.
Us: The IT Service Desk team is a small but growing team with a global footprint in a fast paced and dynamic Technology Business Management organization. The Service Desk focuses on all areas of Customer facing and Corporate IT Operations delivery, tightly integrated with all other parts of IT and the wider organization to deliver first class support services.
What we want you to do:
- Provide world class satisfaction and resolution/completion of Tier 1/2 Service Desk incidents/service requests to all levels of the organization (Execs to ICs) and across all geo-locations (US, EMEA, APAC) for all Apptio core technologies including:
- Workstation operating systems like Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Linux (Ubuntu)
- Datacenter and server hardware (Red Hat Linux)
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Network LAN, WAN and VPN (e.g. FortiNet, OpenVPN) connectivity
- Endpoint Security
- Unified Communications (e.g. Skype for Business, WebEx)
- SaaS based enterprise systems (e.g. NetSuite, Salesforce and Concur)
- Collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- Monitoring and managing system alerts for hardware and software issues
- Escalate issues to appropriate Tier 3 teams or vendors as required
- Work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment with deadlines
- Identify, track and articulate trending issues and produce metrics (as required)
- Create Knowledge Base articles (KBs) by investigating and documenting incident root cause and resolution
- Assess customer workflows and propose innovative technology use to optimize them
- Propose and implement internal support process improvements
- Provide support and coaching for new and emerging technologies released to the organization
- 4+ years supporting Corporate, Remote and Executive level personnel
- 4+ years supporting PC hardware with Windows 7 -10 in a Windows Server Enterprise 2008/2012 domain
- 4+ years managing Active Directory Users and Computers, SCCM for configuration
- 1-3 years supporting Mac OS X in an Enterprise Environment
- 1-3 years supporting Datacenter and server hardware
- 1-3 years supporting Linux based servers (RedHat family)
- Experience writing automation scripts
- ITIL v3 knowledge, foundation certification
- Windows Server Enterprise knowledge (Windows Server 2008/2012 Enterprise)
- SCCM administration (System Center Configuration Management) experience
- Cisco or Juniper network administration
- NetApp storage administration
- F5 load balancers configuration
- Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Firewall rule administration
- Monitoring tools such as Splunk, PRTG, Sensu and Nagios
- Hands on experience with DevOps Practices and Tools
- Linux desktop support (Ubuntu)
This is a remote opportunity. The ideal candidate will be located in the Greater Seattle Area to allow for you to be in close proximity to our Bellevue HQ. However, we are open to other locations as long as you are able to work the core PST business hours.
Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.