Office Manager at TaxBit
TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hyper growth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
TaxBit is searching for an energetic, tech-savvy Office Manager to oversee our Seattle office. This person has excellent communication skills, scheduling capabilities, the ability to multitask, and general security awareness. The candidate will manage the needs of our on-site facilities to ensure our office maintains the appropriate supplies and equipment, liaises with building facilities contacts, receives deliveries, and serves as the first point of contact for all visitors and vendors.
- Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements
- Assist the Leadership team with administrative tasks
- Receive deliveries and mail packages
- Maintain office and breakroom supplies
- Manage visitor log and visitor badges
- Serve as point of contact for facilities issues
- Schedule catering for our offices
- Run errands as needed
- Assist with plans for office-related special events
- Assist People team with administrative functions
- Partner with People team to maintain office policies as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- You will be required to be in office 5 days a week.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 3+ years experience in administrative or office management in a corporate setting
- Proficient in MS Office Suite or Google Suite
- Experience with document management software likeDocuSign and Adobe Sign
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solution-based thinker
- Ability to adapt and pivot based on current needs of the organization
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to achieve deadlines under pressure
- Handles sensitive information with integrity and discretion
- Proficiency with scheduling executive travel and hotel reservations
- Experience planning and coordinating corporate events
- Ability to schedule catering for multiple offices weekly; willingness to pick up lunch as needed
- 3+ years administrative or office management at a SaaS company
- Experience with interfacing and managing on-site vendors and contractors
- Experience with managing on-site team member badges
- Knowledge of office health and safety standards, able to implement initiatives to ensure these standards are met
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.