About the Team:
The People Team is here for the employees of Sift, aka Sifties. Our sights are set on empowering the collective to be the best versions of themselves and to accomplish truly remarkable feats in service of our mission to build the Trust Layer of the Internet. Pretty sweet, right? On the People/Workplace team, we are in the trenches, working closely with our vendors on behalf our employees to make sure they feel taken care of.
What We’re Looking For:
Do you pull your energy from people and collaboration? Are you a trusted advisor to your colleagues and friends? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of a tricky problem or obstacle? If the answer is yes to the above, chances are you would be a great fit for our People team! As the only member of the Workplace Team in Seattle, you are a trusted advisor for the R&D team that will build out our presence the new Seaboard office building. We’re looking for someone to work on a wide range of projects, including: facilitating and leading workplace initiatives and maintenance, IT, core HR business services, social and culture building events, and recruiting.
What you’ll do:
- Office Management: You’re the first point of contact for all Seattle Sifties, as well as for guests. Manage all direct-source daily catering (currently lunch and dinner) and snack order process. Proactively monitor food, drink and office supplies so all items are available and reordered when running low. Keep a clean and tidy office so that it always remains in a presentable state while being the point of contact for Janitorial and Facilities needs. Be the point of contact for A/V set up and troubleshooting, particularly for daily AV needs, streaming All Hands and onsite interviews.
- People Operations: Plan and organize inclusive monthly office happy hours, quarterly Engineering MeetUps, and adhoc small team parties within budget. Coordinate with the recruiting team to streamline hiring and onboarding processes to provide a best-in-class experience for new Sifties in Seattle. Meet and greet candidates who visit the Seattle office for onsite interviews and help manage the onsite interview process when needed.
- Administrative Assistance: Sync with Seattle managers each week to streamline meetings, interviews and events. Assist with Seattle team travel & logistics, motivating and helping locate cost effective travel for SF-based company wide events.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 2+ years experience as an Office Manager or in a facilities support role in a startup or smaller office environment of 20+ people
- Ability to thrive and problem-solve independently and to adapt in an evolving work environment
- Ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail, and in anticipation of deadlines or deliverables
- Proactive and detail oriented - you will notice what is out of place and fix it
- Finds joy in organizing and maintaining order and cleanliness
- Confident IT user, experience in Google Suite would be advantageous
A little about us:
Sift Science is a hyper-growth Series D company that facilitates the largest trust network of online businesses and consumers on the internet.
The Sift Science Trust PlatformTM uses real-time machine learning to accurately predict which users businesses can trust, and which ones they can’t. The upshot? Consumers know which companies they can entrust with their personal and financial information. And businesses can customize each user's experience based on their trust score – which leads to more revenue, higher conversion rates, and less fraud and abuse.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift Science is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."