What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated of the best companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in employee experience, finance, engineering, and support roles to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound, and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role. Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
We are seeking an experienced office manager to manage our main office in Seattle, as well as our smaller satellite offices. You will be working closely with our Employee Experience team, IT team, and Leadership team to ensure that our offices are well maintained, safe, productive, and fun. Ideally, you will be hands-on, self-starting, and know that no job is too big or too small!
Reports to: Sr Employee Experience Manager
As Tango Card’s Office Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and address office space issues including building maintenance, safety concerns, wireless/internet communications issues
- Ensure the offices remain clean and organized, including supply closets, kitchens, and conference rooms
- Purchasing and stocking office supplies, snacks, and employee ‘swag’
- Coordinating and scheduling of office meetings, board meetings, customer visits, and conference room needs
- Reception duties such as mail and package distribution, greeting visitors, and answering phones
- Assisting in planning company and team outings and events
- Collaborate on projects with the Employee Experience team as needed
Our Office Manager will have most of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration OR equivalent work experience
- Prior office management or executive assistant experience
- Proficient with MSFT Office Suite and similar products
- Program management experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A self-starting-go-getting attitude
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Transportation stipend to make the Seattle commute just a bit easier
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership