Xinova is looking for a self-starter and eager collaborator to be our next Office Manager. This is a position that support several parts of the business, including the daily office operations, providing calendar support to the team, working with a variety of vendors, and planning company events.
If you're eager to learn and grow with a startup, we'd love to hear from you!
The Office Manager role supports an exciting variety of functions at Xinova:
- Manages and reports on the company’s facilities and food budget items, rolling up Operations
- Manages office supply inventory
- Works with vendors and services such as building management, cleaning services, plant management, fruit delivery, and shredding services; manages relationships
- Manages incoming and outgoing domestic and international shipping
- Manages and tracks office programs
- Manages general office organization: key access cards, office presentation, greets guests, etc.
- Collaborates with Finance Team to connect them with vendors and for expense reporting purposes
Health and Safety
- Owns Health & Safety program and all related Initiatives
- Responsible for driving any office health & safety related training, program on a global level
- Maintains and updates health & safety office Information
Calendaring and Coordination
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to schedule manager phone screens and interviews.
- Communicate with both candidates and interviewers to ensure that interviews are on track.
- Greets candidates and provides office tours
- Partners with HR on new hire onboarding
- Collaborate with others in the company to plan and manage company events
What we're looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years’ experience in an office administration role or training in such a role is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Traits
- Ability to work across a variety of time zones, this is a global role in a global company!
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to adapt communication style based on the parties involved in the discussion
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a high-volume workload effectively and independently
- A self-starter who is motivated by discovering "what's next"
- Proficiency in a variety of software, including the Microsoft Office Suite
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges.
At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
The company is headquartered in Seattle with staff located in Beijing, Bangalore, Helsinki, Israel, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Vienna. www.xinova.com