What You'll Be Doing
- Scheduling and coordinating phone screens and on-site interview loops in multiple cities
- Constantly looking for new and unique ways to source more amazing candidates
- Help with processes to launch in new cities
- Work directly with candidates and hiring managers ensuring that the interview experience is efficient, effective, positive and enjoyable
- Conducting screening calls, candidate reference checks and initiating background checks
- Onboarding new team members and help manage their success
- Maintaining schedules and project management tools to measure our progress, have accurate data, workflow status, etc.
- Creating and reviewing of job descriptions and posting to job boards
- Assisting with travel arrangements for remote candidates and processing expense reimbursements
- Some travel will be required
What We Need from You
- Experience. You have prior recruiting or ops or administrative support - previous startup experience preferred!
- Organization. You have mad skills in scheduling and project management.
- Creative. You like to come with new ideas and may even have a few in sourcing and evaluating the most interesting candidates
- Communication. You’ll need to be able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Prioritization. You excel at prioritizing when given multiple projects. You understand the tradeoffs and can help us focus.
- Fast-paced. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are results driven and always operate with a sense of urgency.
- Technical. You’re proficient in a number of tools from Google Apps to project management to applicant tracking.
- Resourceful. We are a true startup! Small team = big impact - but it also means you need to be seriously scrappy and understand how to work within a budget.
- Recruiter. We’re always on the hunt and we know that our team makes all the difference. So you need to be able to bring on people from different trades at different levels all at the same time.