Operations Specialist - Overnight at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:43 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and operations teams, the operations specialist acts as customer support, training partner, problem solver and quality control. You'll bring the enthusiasm and aptitude necessary to get the job done!
You will take ownership of:
- Monitoring quality metrics of Convoy’s partner carriers and drivers
- Training carriers and drivers on how to use the product, improve their performance, and grow their businesses with Convoy
- Ensuring that shipments are executed according to customer specifications
- Tracking product use and product performance
- Working with our product and engineering team to make improvements that help us serve and delight our customers.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve within tight deadlines
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to work overnight between the hours of 8pm and 5am
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Experience working with customers over the phone
- Ability to relate to, and build trust with, carriers & truck drivers
- A positive, proactive attitude
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!