West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers.
What does this mean for you? As our Office Operations Specialist, it means that you are the face of West Monroe Partners Seattle office, and a champion of our award-winning office culture!
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is looking for an upbeat, energetic, professional Operations Specialist to be part of our friendly, fun and collaborative office environment. This position interfaces with some of our most senior people and utilizes skills in customer service, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving.
If this sounds at all interesting, here is what you will be doing:
- Works with Leadership Team to understand the business holistically, do regular and ad hoc reporting for key functions, and provides trend analysis and recommendations for business solutions
- Support in facilitation of meetings and prepare content for presentation regularly including office financials, operational metrics and KPIs
- Support and active involvement with business operations: annual financial planning, maintenance of accounts receivable / payable, and monitoring of controllable spend
- Facilities management for Seattle office including vendor relationships and repairs
- Work with Operations team to coordinate / attend on and offsite events including quarterly all-hands meetings, holiday party and regular social engagements for the office.
- Coordinate, manage budget, and execute on a variety of smaller fun activities as well as some after-work celebrations for other practice teams
- Provide assistance for the local office including, but not limited to, meeting coordination, presentation preparation, catering, logistical organization
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to coordinate and own the scheduling of interviews with prospective candidates and Seattle office employees
- Perform a variety of other clerical duties and special projects as assigned
We need someone who can bring the following to the table:
- Punctual & Polished, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of and experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Customer service driven with the ability to anticipate the needs of Leadership and the office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to participate in periodic after-work team activities (onsite and offsite)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in the United States without Limitation
So, if you're looking for an opportunity to flex your business and administrative muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you can build and own your career, we'd love to hear from you.