Operations Specialist at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:16 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and operations teams, the operations specialist acts as customer support, training partner, problem solver and quality control. You'll bring the enthusiasm and aptitude necessary to get the job done!
You will take ownership of:
- Providing excellent phone, sms, and email customer support
- Monitoring shipment progress; using standard process and internal tools to troubleshoot and problem solve within tight deadlines
- Scheduling appointments via phone, email, and online systems
- Inputting data into a variety of online platforms
- Training carriers on how to use the product, improve their performance, and grow their business with Convoy
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Lover of multi-tasking, with keen attention to detail
- Able to remain calm, think on your feet, and exercise sound judgement under pressure
- Team-oriented, helpful, professional, and focused
- Positive and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- 4 year degree
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!