Partner Engagement Manager at Ideoclick
About this key role:
In this key Partner Engagement Manager role you will streamline and maximize new enterprise partner relationships using a consultative approach, providing education, materials, and guidance. You will be responsible for defining overall strategy and plan, and leading engagements with key consulting partners. Scope includes:
- Partner management: Manage the day to day business with our partners, serving as the first line of contact for issue resolution and information.
- Partner account expansion: Join Ideoclick’s partner clients as a strategic eCommerce subject matter expert, and assist them in exposing new potential partner clients to our services and technology through pitch creation, participation and presentation.
- Education: Ideoclick is successful when we effectively translate and embed Ideoclick products, services and platform inside of partner organizations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for actively identifying opportunities to educate.
- Provide actionable insights: Ability to pull insights from overwhelming amounts of data, find and communicate actionable eCommerce insights.
- Project Management: Proven project or Program Management in a client services firm.
- 5+ years’ experience in partner engagement, management consulting, corporate strategy, product management, or similar
- eCommerce strategy development experience
- Ability to speak to common brand or manufacturer challenges on the Amazon platform
- Ability to quickly assimilate Ideoclick products and services in order to provide intro and education.
- Sr. level media, marketing, SEO, SEM skills preferred
- Proven ability to influence and guide at a senior-level
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Experience structuring and executing complex analyses to support strategy in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
- 30% travel
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or similar advanced degree/relevant experience preferred
Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, which offers a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. Core products and services include business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg's, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailer. We are an entrepreneurial organization looking for team members who are empowered to create tools, processes, and services to delight our customers…and have fun doing it!
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- We offer a casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious working environment in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and with great views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field